Tuesday 26 January 2016

Cartoon Shoot in style of Nick Knight

A level - Photography Project. 

After exploring Nick Knight's projects, I came across one of his popular works, 'Text Talk'. I found the work capturing as not only did it include photography but also a lot of mixed media. I found the use of the captions in iPhone's text bubble format very interesting and also added a slight witty or comical sense to the design, along with the emoji's. I created my design by first taking a photograph of my model in the studio, then enhancing it using photoshop so I was able to trace around the image on a separate layer. I then used a fake text generator to produce the caption for the image. 
Dimensions (Digital): A4 21 x 29.7 cm, 8.27 x 11.69 inches. 










  Scan of single shoot work (A-Level Photography) 
Dimensions: A3 29.7 x 42 cm, 11.69 x 16.53 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment